Technical problems could not deter another big episode of Red Maryland Radio from coming to you tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight's show:
- Continuing coverage of the "No Left Turn Tour" scandal;
- Maryland GOP Secretary John Wafer launched an attack on Red Maryland on Facebook; see below for screen caps of his screed, and listen to me passionately demand his resignation;
- Maryland College Republicans Co-Chairman Fiona Moodie joins us to discuss the proposed State Party bylaw amendment that would give the Chairs of the College Republicans and Young Republicans a vote on the State Party Executive Committee;
- Interim Maryland GOP Chairman Diana Waterman reversed an existing decision and replaced Nicolee Ambrose on the RNC Rules Committee with Louis Pope; we examine the implications of this decision, and how it is emblematic of a state party culture that needs replacing.
- The Gas Tax continues to work its way through the General Assembly; we discuss its implications for Maryland.
This is why you can't afford to miss Red Maryland Radio each and every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network.......and don't forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.